Olbrich Botanical Gardens offers 16 acres of incredible outdoor display gardens, free to the public, as well as an indoor tropical conservatory filled with exotic plants, flowers, birds, and fish that visitors can enjoy all year long. Family, youth, and adult classes and programs as well as special events, concerts, and a gardening library are available to Olbrich Botanical Gardens' visitors. Visit today!
Olbrich Botanical Gardens is a place where:
- Gardens, facilities and programs serve people of all ages, abilities and incomes.
- Relationships with staff, volunteers and friends are conducted with the highest integrity, respect and consideration.
- Excellence is the standard and service is exemplary.
- Public and private partnerships are essential.
- The community is served and the region is celebrated.
- Contributions are made to global solutions.
- The joy, diversity, wonder and beauty of plants can be shared by everyone.
Olbrich Botanical Gardens has numerous opportunities for you and your child to make the most of out-of-school time. Learn and play with your child at Olbrich Botanical Gardens by participating in a family class, Toddler Story & Stroll class, or scout and youth group class. In partnership with the Greater Madison Writing Project, Olbrich Botanical Gardens also offers camps and workshops for young writers entering grades 3-8 and for high school-aged writers (those entering grades 9-12) at Olbrich Botanical Gardens. Visit Olbrich's Website for a complete listing of current programs and classes.