Provided byCEOs of Tomorrow, Inc
This is a unique opportunity is for aspiring teen entrepreneurs to gain first-hand experience working along side local entrepreneurs. In These Teens Mean Busines$ Internship Program, teens will further explore entrepreneurship while applying knowledge and skills learned in the TTMB Course and/or TTMB Incubator in a work setting. The experience also helps students gain a clearer sense of what they still need to learn and provides an opportunity to build professional networks.
If selected to participate, you will:
- Acquire on-site knowledge of small business and entrepreneurship
- Gain practical experience within the small business environment
- Work with and learn from actual entrepreneurs
- Apply learned classroom knowledge and skills in a work setting
- Develop a greater understanding about entrepreneurial options while more clearly defining personal career goals
- Receive specialized training and ongoing mentoring and support
- Earn college and high school credits!
- Be paid a $550 stipend!
Interested youth must complete and submit an online application.