Saturday, June 6 1pm-3pm
Monday, June 15 10am-Noon
Saturday, June 20 1pm-3pm
Tuesday, June 23 10am-Noon
Wednesday, July 8 10am-Noon
Thursday, July 16 1pm-3pm
Saturday, July 18 1pm-3pm
Tuesday, July 21 10am-Noon
Friday, July 24 1pm-3pm
Monday, July 27 10am-Noon
Saturday, August 1 1pm-3pm
Tuesday, August 4 10am-Noon
Wednesday, August 12 10am-Noon
Thursday, August 20 1pm-3pm
Saturday, August 22 1pm-3pm
Friday, August 28 1pm-3pm
Saturday, September 12 1pm-3pm
Sunday, September 20 1:30pm-3:30pm
Saturday, September 26 1pm-3pm
Saturday, October 10 1pm-3pm
Sunday, October 25 1:30pm-3:30pm
Friday, October 30 1pm-3pm
Friday, November 13 1pm-3pm
Saturday, November 14 1pm-3pm
Friday, November 27 1pm-3pm
Saturday, November 28 1pm-3pm
Monday, December 28 10am-Noon
Educational & Fun
First time riders and other young children.
$65.00 per rider.
This two hour camp is the perfect amount of time to hang out with the horses. The Horse and Pony Experience helps young children learn the basics of horsemanship and get comfortable on the farm in a fun-filled, family oriented environment.
Attire do’s and do not’s :
Do wear — sturdy shoes, long pants, and a shirt to cover your little one’s shoulders.
(Helmets are provided or you can bring your own.)
Do not wear — Sandals or a shoe without a back or open toes, tank tops, cowboy boots, shorts, or any type of skirt.
What goes on during this camp :
- Gain experience around horses, the ponies, and the mini horses.
- Learn the basics of grooming a horse and the safety that goes with it.
- Drive the minis in the cart and ride the minis around the arena.
- Learn the basics of mounting and dismounting a full size horse.
- Learn the basics of steering the horses and gain confidence while in the saddle.
Important Information — Policies-
• No Membership Fee
• Year around Riding Programs are given in our heated Indoor arena or in one of our unique multiple outdoor riding venues. We are able to ride in any kind of weather Wisconsin brings our way!
• Lessons are offered 7 days a week along with evening hours. Check Calendar/Events for times.
• To schedule a lesson, Fill out the form on the page of what lesson you're looking into.
• Payments are due beginning of the lessons; we accept Cash, checks, Credit Cards; MasterCard, Visa, Discover — Pay Pal
• If a rider arriving late for a lesson will receive a shortened lesson but will still be responsible for the full cost of the lesson.
• Each rider learns new skills at his and her own pace.
• Proper Attire
• All riders must sign Liability waiver
• All riders must review, sign and follow barn rules
• All lesson packages, except the four consecutive lesson package option, must be used within 1 year from the date of purchase. The four consecutive lesson package must be used within 30 days of purchase.
• Cell phones are not allowed in the stables at anytime unless authorized by the owner or instructor of the barn. Please leave your cell phone in your car or you may check it in at the stable store. We are very strict about this policy, because we want to ensure the safety of all riders and horses.
• Cancellation Policy-Madison Riding Academy requires 24 hour notice to cancel a riding lesson. Failure to give 24 hour notice will result in forfeiture of lesson time and fee. No refund or credit will be given for failure to cancel or complete a lesson session.
• Increment Weather Plan--If there is bad weather we will follow the Madison protocol.