Growing Early Minds (GEM)
The Growing Early Minds classes are designed to challenge and engage advanced and curious learners in grades one through four. Students will be exposed to advanced concepts and themes that feed their curious minds. Each class is small and designed to enrich learning and introduce new areas of interest, helping students expand their knowledge about the world and discover how much there truly is to learn. Social and emotional curriculum components will focus on fostering autonomy, encouraging development of growth mindset, and developing effective collaboration skills.
* Exploration program for 1st through 4th grade students
* Winter and Summer Sessions
* Focus on concepts to enhance curiosity and imagination
* 12+ hours of in-person instruction
* Incorporation of social/emotional elements
For more information about specific class offerings and dates, please visit our program website:https://wcaty.wisc.edu.