Our Mission: The Magic Soccer Club is a volunteer-run, non-profit youth soccer program, primarily serving families in the Memorial HS attendance area. The mission of Magic is to provide a fun and fulfilling soccer experience to any child interested in playing soccer, from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Recreational teams (U7-U14) play fall and spring
- Tryout-based Select teams (U11-U19) play fall and spring
- Kindergarten teams play spring-only season
- HS girls play fall-only
- HS boys play spring-only
- Summer Camp for U7-High School players, typically in early August
- Winter Camps for U7-U10 players, typically begins in late January/early February
Our U10 and under teams are grade-based teams, so kids can play with their friends regardless of birth year! Teams may be co-ed, or all-girls which begins at the U9 age group.
Scholarships granted to players who receive free/reduced lunch or whose family is undergoing financial hardship. No paperwork, no hassle!
Magic Soccer Club is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all players, coaches, families and fans. Magic Soccer Club does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other protected status, in any of its activities and we expect this to be followed by our membership as well.
Visit us at www.magicsoccer.org