BioPharmaceutical Technology Center Institute
Founded in 1993, the BioPharmaceutical Technology Center Institute (BTC Institute) is a non-profit, tax exempt, independent organization, which shares the BioPharmaceutical Technology Center (BTC) with Promega Corporation. Located in Madison, Wisconsin, more than 20,000 square feet of the BTC is designated for educational, scientific and cultural purposes. This includes a 300-seat auditorium, meeting rooms, classrooms, and laboratories for supporting biotechnology training and education. As detailed in our Statement of Purpose, the BTC Institute exists to:
- offer training in biotechnology and biopharmaceutical manufacturing;
- promote the exchange of information between industry, educators and the general public;
- support the development of high technology industries;
- facilitate science, technology, nature discovery and arts programs for children and young adults;
- encourage greater understanding of the creative process;
- enable community organizations to offer educational and cultural programs.